The Church at the Heart of Girton.
St Andrew's is...
...a Village place for quiet reflection, and personal remembrance.
Christians have worshipped God on this site for around 1000 years.
A warm welcome awaits those who join us for worship and those who come to visit at other times.
We are a part of the Diocese of Ely
Click here for the latest edition of the Ely Diocesan Newsletter, eLife.
(Opens in a new window)
We are part of the whole Girton community
- Parish Office and Rectory
- 42 Church Lane
- CB3 0JP